A-Z Challenge

A-Z Challenge
So this is my first blog- and my first attempt at this challenge. Wish me luck!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

(F)our fifty five on Friday

Well this would seem more fitting if I waited until tomorrow to post this, but as letter F is due today, I'll put it up now.

We close at 5:00 on Fridays.  These are things that a librarian does NOT want to hear at 4:55...
"I need to print this paper out to hand in before tonight.  I don't have my print card and I only have a $20 bill" (the print card machine only takes dollar bills...)
"I need your help to put together my bibliography to post before tonight."
"I need to get a copy of (fill in title here) so I can read it this weekend."
"I need to check my email.  I'll only be a few minutes."  (Yeah right...they are NEVER "a few minutes.")
and my real favorite:
"I need to save this paper but I don't have my flash drive.  I'd send it to my email but I forget my password.  What should I do?"

1 comment:

  1. That list sounds a lot like the list of things an IT guy doesn't like to hear at 4:55! :)

    Matt Conlon dot com
    Matt's Brew Log

    ReplyDelete